The GEMINI TF Big Bore PET/CT scanner facilitates the use of PET in radiotherapy planning by offering integrated solutions to streamline tumor detection, staging, simulation and monitoring therapy response.
- Seamlessly integrate information about tumor metabolic activity, as well as structure, into the radiation therapy planning process in ways not possible until now.
- Improve treatment accuracy with the same wide bore opening for both PET and CT, which allows patients to be positioned in the same manner for both simulation and therapy.
- 4D Time-of-Flight respiratory motion management.
- Leverage the significant workflow and clinical advantages of Brilliance CT Big Bore, such as Tumor LOC.
- Interact seamlessly with the Philips Pinnacle³ radiation treatment planning system.
- Allow automatic segmentation and monitoring of tumor progression before, during, and after therapy with Tumor Tracking application.